Friday, January 26, 2018

Quilt Sharing day!


Hello everyone, since I'm not posting daily on my blog I figured it wouldn't hurt to share now and then a Quilt that I've made over the last year. This one was designed for my Daughter Maddie (daughter in law to be) as a Christmas gift. I know you all don't quilt, but I figured since I'm not posting paper crafts daily on my blog that I would throw in a photo of the quilts I've made over the last year. I will do this every now and then. Hope you enjoy this one.

The Kitty fabric was from a dear friend of my moms who had passed away, she left some of her sewing/doll making stuff to my mom and then my mom gave this kitty fabric to me. She knows how much I love cats. All the other top pieces are from Little House on the Prairie fabric line that I bought at one of our local quilt shops, except the green, they too came from Thimbles & Threads. The paw prints for the backing is a flannel and from Joannes fabric. I did add a label! Love how this one turned out. The kitties are so sweet!

Hope you enjoyed my short post for today!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

No comments: