Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Hearts/Love Pop Up card


Hello Crafty Friends, and happy Wednesday to you all!
Today's card was designed for Cheery Lynn Designs using the New Pop Up Hearts and a few other Cheery Lynn dies to make this sweet Valentines card. I really am loving these, and enjoy working with these new Pop Up dies, they are super fun and add that extra embellishing to your cards.

On this card here I chose to use the Hearts, as its for Valentine's day. The LOVE tags fit perfectly with the theme here. I also used Pebbles "Yours Truly" design paper stack for each layer on my card.

For embellishing on my card I chose to use some white and pink twine for the love tags, and then added some embellishments to the bows on each end. For the pop up hearts I used viva pearl pen to create the dots.

I had a lot of fun designing this card, and cant wait to share another pop up card with you all!

Cheery Lynn Supplies Used:
Pop Up Hearts B933
Love Tags CARA-27
Vintage Tile b886
Vintage Bracket Shapes B889
DL314 Quadrafoil Square Doily


Thank you for stopping by and have a lovely day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

2 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!

Martie Rollin said...

Decided to stick around on RRR Blog Hop Day to look at more of your projects...good decision! This everything about this card! Nice!