Saturday, December 9, 2017

Merry Christmoose


Hello everyone and Happy Saturday to you all! Today I have a simple Christmas card designed for Cheery Lynn Designs  & Club scrap called Merry Christmoose..hehehe isn't the moose just too cute!!?? This card took less than 25 minutes to create, as its just the one layer, and then die cuts, so super easy to create!

The Moose and wording were all cut out in white card stock then colored with copics. I glued them together using the Best Glue Ever that Cheery Lynn carries. Next I cut my Quadrafoil Square Doily out in red card stock, and then used the LPC4 Circle Pierce and Cut tool die for the white, and distressed it using ink.

I glued ribbon on to the 1 layer, and then added my die cuts using foam tabs by Really Reasonable Ribbon. The Ribbon and embellishment are also from there.
Card stock and design paper are both from Club Scraps Scandinavian Holiday, except the red, its from Bazzill
Card measures 6" x 6"

Cheery Lynn Designs Supplies Used:
B923 Merry Christmoose 6 piece die set
LPC4 Circle Pierce and Cut
Quadrafoil Square Doily
Best Glue Ever
Big Sister die cutting machine


I love when you can create super cute and easy cards, and this one turned out pretty cute I say. The design paper I used is Club scraps Scandinavian Christmas.

Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
Hugs to all ,
Cheryl

1 comment:

Capescrapper said...

CHERYL!!! Oh my gosh, this is ADORABLE!! I love everything about it. That moose!!!