Friday, December 29, 2017

Fancy Reindeer with Cheery Lynn Designs

Hello Crafty friends and happy Friday to you all!
I hope you had a very Merry Christmas, and got to spend it with your family and friends. This is my last Christmassy card for 2017, gonna miss making them, as I always enjoy making Christmas cards every year.


So for my card today I chose to use Cheery Lynn's Fancy Reindeer, Tree from the Camping set, and holly & berries from the Christmas Bell set, all listed below with links. Love how they all work together on my card. On the tree I colored with copics, and then added some stickles. All die cuts were colored using copic markers, love the look they give to my card.


Cheery Lynn Supplies Used:
B779 Camping Set (Tree)
B843 Fancy Reindeer
B846 Christmas Bell (Holly & Berries)
DL314 Quadrafoil Square Doily
Best Glue Ever
Big Sister Die cutting machine

Thank you for looking and have a wonderful weekend! Hope you all have a Happy New Year!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

No comments: