Friday, May 5, 2017

Love you to pieces /RRR Challenge

 Hello everyone, today I have a quick post to share with you all. My card here was designed for Really Reasonable Ribbons Challenge that started this week, and for The Project Bin stamps.

I used the Beautiful Ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon on my card today. I also used their Scor-Tape to hold it together. There is no sewing on this card and its 1 layer , with a sentiment layer, that's it!

Flowers were done using Cheery Lynn Dies, Gardenia Strip and also the sentiment layer is Cheery Lynns  Quadrafoil Square Doily 2 Piece Die Set - DL314
Viva pearl pen was used in the centers of the flowers

Ribbon and Scor-Tape are from Really Reasonable Ribbon

Stamp is from The Project Bin - Spencers Set
Thank you for stopping by!!
hugs to all,
Cheryl

2 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Love it, that bow is fantastic!

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Love that gingham bow!!!