Friday, May 19, 2017

Chloey's Minnie Mouse 1st Birthday Outfit



Hello everyone,
Today I wanted to share the darling Minnie Mouse Tutu and onesie outfit I made for my darling granddaughter Chloey for her 1st birthday & for Really Reasonable Ribbons anything but a card challenge. All ribbon used on this is Grosgrain from Really Reasonable Ribbon.

I love how her outfit turned out. I bought the tulle on the bolt, used 12 yards and 24 yards of ribbon on the tutu. For the onesie I bought the white onesie at Hobby Lobby, then cut out the Minnie Mouse Head using material and wonder under to attach to her onesie, but before I did that , I used my sewing machine to stitch her name and the 1 on minnies head. Next I created 3 bows using the same ribbon and hot glued them on. The headband I just added a double bow to it.

I had so much fun creating this darling outfit for the birthday girl, and she looked so stink'n cute in it!
here are a few extra photo's from the birthday



Thank you for stopping by and hope you enjoyed my post for today!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl
 

2 comments:

Wendy Bellino said...

OMGeeeee! How precious! Way to make some great memories. My grandmother could sew like nobody's business, she made all of our clothes when we were little. I thought my Memaw could do anything! The decorations are so sweet, well done Cheryl!

Unknown said...

Minnie Mouse Tutu Birthday Outfit - https://rufflesandbowties.boutique/collections/tutu.../pink-gold-silver-polka-dot-tutu