Wednesday, May 10, 2017

A Mother......


Hello everyone,
Today I made a card for Mother's Day using the beautiful Cheery Lynn Dies. LOVE this Gardenia Strip die as it makes the most beautiful flowers ever! I dusted these a soft blue to coordinate with the design paper I used. The Leaves are Cheery Lynn's Rose Leaf Strip and are absolutely Gorgeous as well. I dusted them with a green, love that these make it so easy to dust. below is a list of all Cheery Lynn dies used on todays card.

Cheery Lynn Dies used:

My card has 3 layers of design paper panels. I added the Quadrafoil Doily to the 2nd layer, then added my 3rd layer over it. Next I thought the Polynesian Sails Oval would be perfect for my sentiment, and it worked out perfectly on this card. I then added the Oval, and my Gardenia's, and Leaves. For the centers of my flowers I chose to use pearls. Lastly I added a satin bow, with a pearl center.

I hope you enjoyed my post for today! Thank you for stopping by and have a lovely day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl