Friday, February 3, 2017

Hearts, Hearts, & More Hearts

 Hello everyone, and Happy Friday to all!!
Today is Really Reasonable Ribbons Heart Challenge. The challenge is to use hearts, and that I did for this card here. I chose to use The Project Bins super darling In My Heart Stamp Set & Coordinating dies. and Really Reasonable Ribbon embellishments, flowers, and ribbon. LOVE how soft and pretty this card is. Details below.
So I started the 1st layer 5 x 5 white card stock, and used Martha Stewarts punch around the page, Next I layered 2 layers of design paper over that. Both have HEARTS  for our challenge. :)

Next is another layer with the white card stock, then pink design paper, and lastly the Project Bins Heart die, and stamp.

Embellished with Really Reasonable Ribbons Heart embellies, sweetheart blossoms, and Delicate Stitched ribbon. To add dimension I used RRR foam tabs.

Need a simple and fast card?this one is it! No sewing, no handmade flowers, just simple cuts, and layering and stamping! LOVE how fast it went together.
Thank you for stopping by! Hope you have a super AWESOME weekend!!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

No comments: