Thursday, February 9, 2017

Club Scrap Fancy Fold Challenge & Video Tutorial

 
Hello everyone,
Todays card  & Scrapbook layout were created for Club Scraps Technique Challenge "Fancy Folds"for cards and layouts, that I'm hosting right now on the Club Scrap Blog. I do have 2 video tutorials that you can view. 1 is on the Tri-Shutter Fold card, and can be found here on yesterdays post. The other is at the bottom of this post.
I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this months club kit, its called Succulents and its absolutely Gorgeous! I used the design paper, and stamps on my card. All dies used are from Cheery Lynn Designs. Ribbon and pearls are Really Reasonable Ribbon.
 
OMGOSH this design paper on my layout is absolutely Gorgeous, and I did not wan to cover it up. I LOVE it! In my video you will see how I created the folds for photo's on this. Flowers were designed using Cheery Lynn Sweet William Strip die . The card stock on my layout, is a deep wine, and I love it too. I also used the cut a-parts for this as well.
 
All the photos below show the different tri folds opening on this page. I wanted to do some fun fold on the page, for those who do not make cards. Hope you like this! My video shows how I did the folds on this :)

If you would like to do a different fold like the waterfall, please visit Kay's post here on Club Scrap for that fun fold!


Succulents Deluxe Kit for the design papers, Card stock, Cut a-parts.
 Video on layout below.
 


Thank you for stopping by, hope you have a lovely day!!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

No comments: