Friday, January 13, 2017

Really Reasonable Ribbon January Blog Hop


Welcome to "Really Reasonable Ribbon's" January Blog Hop!

If you arrived here from Judy's Blog  you are on the right track. If not , you will want to head back to the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog that way you don't miss out on any of the FABULOUS Designs from the Design Team today! There is going to be lots of Beautiful projects to see today, Enjoy!!!
 I LOVE all the ribbons in this months assortment! they are Gorgeous!!! I used 3 ribbons and the lace out of this months assortment, and love them all!!!  I also used lots of RRR Flowers, and Embellishments as well.
 The stamps and Heart die are from The Project Bins NEW line " In My Heart" Set, and LOVE it! These beautiful stamps have matching dies :) On the heart I stamped the heart with dots in red, and cut out using the die cut. Next I stamped my Happy Valentines Sentiment on top of the dots. Super fun and cute!!

My Valentines has a pocket that is holding 3Andies mints that are covered with coordinating design paper, and stamped with The Project Bin stamps < I also ran some ribbon across 2 and added flowers.

For my bows I used 2 different ribbons and then added a large flat backed pearl. For the flower cluster I used Sweetheart blossoms, Flowers, pearl daisy flower white

The large doily die is called Sophia's Heart from Cheery Lynn

I really enjoyed creating my project for today. I hope you enjoyed todays post, and the rest of the hop!
I hope you all are enjoying today's hop, and hope you enjoyed my post as well! :)
Your NEXT stop for today's hop is Bonnie's Wonderful Blog!!!

Hugs to all,
Cheryl

18 comments:

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

I love this pocket full of chocolate! You took it to the next level by wrapping the sweets in pretty paper. Just fabulous, Cheryl!

Bonnie Garby said...

Such a pretty Valentine's pocket Cheryl. I just love all the pretty ribbons and embellies. What a wonderful gift for a friend.

Sue D said...

Very pretty way to give these mints. I like the ribbons and flowers you used.

Karen Letchworth said...

This is a pretty little Valentine, and of course I love seeing the Ribbon Club Assortment used so creatively.
Blessings,
Karen

Gloria Stengel said...

I love this! I am a sucker for prints and patterns and this is PREFECT! So pretty!

Helen said...

Really like the circle card with these ribbons, especially the pocket. How clever to cover the mints to match. It's going into my idea binder. Thanks!

trisha too said...

What a pretty gifty, love that trimmed riboon and all the little details!

:)

Robin said...

What a fabulous Valentine! Love these ribbons! Hugs, Robin

Jill said...

What a beautiful way to give a little treat. Thank you so much for sharing with us.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Absolutely gorgeous and you used so many of those beautiful ribbons on it.

McStamper said...

Love your fabulous Valentine.

Lenas kort said...

I love this card :-)

scrappingmamma said...

Beautiful! I love the whole pocket. What a wonderful gift.

Carolyn said...

Very clever project for Valentiines Day. I would love the contents and adding flowers along with the ribbons was an excellent choice.

Judy said...

Thanks for sharing this wonderful card with us. So many gorgeous elements and ribbons.

Unknown said...

Very beautiful project.

Unknown said...

This is such a sweet Valentine.

Sierra

Deborah said...

What a sweet way to give a little gift of chocolate. It is a beautiful presentation well done!