Friday, January 20, 2017

Lollipop Card/Pencil

Hello everyone, and Happy Friday to all!
Today I have a super fun Lollipop card I made using the beautiful Cheery Lynn Dies, The Project Bin Stamps. & Club Scraps "Shades of Winter Collection". I absolutely LOVE the way this turned out, with all the dies, and the stamps I used.
The Lollipop part of this was made up using Cheery Lynn's Sohphia's heart die, I cut it out in Bazzill shimmer card stock. Next I cut the Priscilla Doily die out in Club Scraps card stock( I added Viva Pearl pen dots in silver along the edges) , then the next one cut is the Cheery Lynn DL272 Horizon Circle Boutique Stacker frame, and cut in the same shimmer card stock., I then hot glutted some lace to the back of that. Next I cut the Mehndi Botanical 3 out and cut it into pieces to frame the circle pierced die that was cut in club scraps shades of winter collection as well. The tag with The Project Bins stamped sentiment is called Cheery Lynns CABD-108 Tags #3, it was cut in the same coordinating design paper from Club scrap.

Flowers - were cut out using the NEW Mehndi Botanical 3 flower, and I cut it in another design paper in the Shades of winter collection. Love the look of them. I also placed a RRR matching flower in the center. LOVE how they look! I backed the flowers with the Mehndi Botanical Stems.

Bows- Made using Really Reasonable Ribbons Delicate Stitched Satin, and lace.

Stick- is a pencil painted in white with ribbon wrapped around
Cheery Lynn Dies Used:
Sophia's Heart Doily Die
Priscilla Doily Die
DL272 Doily Dies Horizon Circle Boutique Stacker Frames
Mehndi Botanical 3 NEW
Mehndi Botanical StemsNEW
Cheery Lyyns Tags #3 CABD-108

Challenges:
Vintage Journey /Going Round in Circles(use lots of circles)
A Day for Daisies/ 2 or more layers
Craft Rocket Challenge/Add a bow
FabNFunky/use ribbon
Craft Dee Bow/anything goes with a handmade bow
 
I hope you enjoyed my Lollipop Pencil/Card for today! Please let me know what you think, as I always love reading your comments!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

2 comments:

laurie said...

So pretty and such a fun idea!

lalkygirl said...

What a beautiful project ... so pretty and I just love how it looks ... so elegant
Thanks for joining us at Craft-dee bows
Tracey x