Monday, September 26, 2016

WITH Caring THOUGHTS

 Hello everyone,
Today I have a super sweet card made for JustRite Papercrafts using a combination of New Releases. Love the beautiful JustRite Classy Frame and Die Tag. Of course I just had to use my favorite color on this one :)

Today's post is a super short one, as I just got back from Montana, I went with my mom to a Doll Conference and we had a lot of fun there!

My JustRite Large Oval Sympathy was stamped in Memento black ink on the small tag, and I then ran some RRR through the back of it. Next I added some Sweetheart Blossoms and a Big bow created using Ribbon  from Really Reasonable Ribbon, its a Satin in white. The pearls were created using Viva Pearl pen in white. I wanted to keep this post short and sweet as its an extra post for this week :)
Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
hugs to all,
Cheryl