Monday, July 25, 2016

Another Birthday & More GORGEOUS

Hello everyone and Happy Monday to all!
Today I'm sharing a card created for Really Reasonable Ribbon & for The Project Bin!

On my card I chose to use the Shimmer Satin in Light Orchid.  LOVE this ribbon from RRR store, and there are LOTS of shades of this beautiful Satin to choose from I also used some White 1.5" Silky Crush ribbon, and then the some Bakers Twine.

Flowers are cut with JustRite Floral Trio Two flower dies, then dusted with dusty concord distress ink. I then used the Glass Flower technique on these. The frames are from JustRite as well and are the Hello Decorative Oval frames dies.

For the leaves I used Really Reasonable Ribbon's 30mm green leaves, and dusted those with StampinUp! Kiwi Kiss ink.
My sentiment is The Project Bin's "Born Yesterday Stamp Set" and was stamped in the dusty concord distress ink as well, and then I airbrushed around it using copic BV00. The button I used is an OLD wood button.

I hope you enjoyed my post for today!!!
Thank you for stopping by!
hugs to all,
Cheryl

No comments: