Friday, May 1, 2015

Time is of the essence

Hello everyone, today's card was designed for the Scrapping Cottage and SCS Way to use it challenge. The challenge was all about "TIME"! And was for Thursdays Challenge on Splitcoaststampers.
 
On my card I used the Beautiful CottageCutz Elegant Butterfly, and airbrushed it using the Copic Markers. Love the way it turned out! I also added some glitter to the flourishes on this, where the orange is.
http://www.scrappingcottage.com/cottagecutzelegantbutterflyelites.aspx
The design paper I used is from American Crafts Crate Paper line Acorn Avenue. I got a ton of this in a box back when I was working the warehouse sale, so I figured I better start using some of it up... hehehehe
 
The Ribbon and Button are both from Really Reasonable Ribbon. The black piece of ribbon was leftover, so I wanted to use it for my card today. Lastly I added some half back pearls to my card, and some sewing.
This card was super simple and quick to make!!

I hope you enjoyed my post for today! Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

No comments: