Monday, April 20, 2015

TLC530 Follow Your Heart

Hello everyone, today's card was designed for the TLC530 Challenge to line it up on SplitCoaststampers! Well I have to say this was a little bit of a challenge, as my lines are a little off, but that's ok, I still had a blast joining todays super fun challenge! Thank you Jenn :)

 For my card I used the CottageCutz 
New Victorian Release. For the frame I used to CottageCutz Victorian Frame and cut it out in black card stock, next I used the CC Flourish Vine, and the CottageCutz Fancy Victorian Butterfly.

My Butterfly I airbrushed it, I absolutely LOVE airbrushing, its so fun, and relaxing :) I used 3 copic colors for this.

For the Line Up! I did my lines with the American Crafts Taffy Pen, and I guess you could say they are a little squiggly .....hehehehe but hey they are mine so I guess that is ok, they are unique to me :)


 Design Paper is from BoBunny! its the Love Letters Collection and Hello Sunshine. I am trying to use up some of my 6 x 6 paper pads that tend to be on the forgotten list.....hehehehehe


Sentiment-StampinUp! Whimsical Words Set

Ribbon- is from Really Reasonable Ribbon and is the Seam Binding! Love Bonnies Seam binding she carries!

Thank you for stopping by!
Have a super awesome Day!
Hugs,
Cheryl

No comments: