Monday, January 12, 2015

CottageCutz Springy Fold Card


Hello everyone, today I want to share a CottageCutz card I made with the Springy Fold design. I made a few of these awhile back, and figured I would revisit this fun fold.

On my card I used the CottageCutz Garden Delight Butterfly Die, cut it out, and then used a glitter on it, and added some half backed pearls. I love using glitters on the butterflies, they look so pretty this way, and its easy to do.
Next I took some stamps and stamped some coordinating colors on the tag, and added a sentiment as well. Lastly I added some ribbon,flowers, and dots to my card.
CottageCutz Dies used below:
The design paper I used is from American Crafts and is the Crate Paper line. I bought a huge box at the Warehouse sale last year and this dp was in it. I also bought the orange checked ribbon at the warehouse sale as well.

The Polka Dot ribbon, and flowers are from Really Reasonable Ribbon.

Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl