Monday, October 6, 2014

Haunted House Treat Bag/Video

Hello Everyone, and Happy Monday to all!
Today I have a Halloween Treat Bag I made for Really Reasonable Ribbon using the Beautiful Ribbons from last months Ribbon Club assortment. I also used the beautiful Sweetheart Blossoms, Leaf Trim, and some lace to complete my bag.


I started with my Treat bag, then cut some spellbinders frames for the background, using American Crafts dp. Next I layered the black and orange ribbon and ran in from the left corner to the bottom right corner, alternating the colors. Then I used foam squares to pop the frames off the bag, and then added my CottageCutz Haunted House and Spooky Sign. Once that was done, I added the Leaf Trim in Black and Orange, and then used Really Reasonable Ribbons Sweetheart Blossoms in Orange and White. I did dust them both, using orange on the orange flowers, and black on the white. Next I went over them with some American Crafts liquid glitter glue. Love the look of them in person. To put the lace and ribbon on the bag I used Scor-tape in 1/4" to hold my lace and ribbons.

I wanted to share how I store some of my Really Reasonable Ribbon Sweetheart Blossom flowers for easy grabbing. So here is a short video showing how :)
Enjoy!!!

Thank you for stopping by, and I hope you enjoyed today's post!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

So beautiful and so much talent ....your image and colouring is absolutely stunning as is the layout of your project xx

Becky said...

Oh my goodness this treat bag is too beautiful to use! I love that die cut of the haunted house. Beautifully done!