Monday, February 3, 2014

VO Gift Card Holder

Hello everyone and Happy Monday to all!!
Today I am sharing a Gift Card Holder I made using a Pre-made Card that I bought at the American Crafts Warehouse Sale. I made this Gift Card Holder for Victorine Originals "Gift Card Challenge" that started today. You can find it HERE!

 This was super easy to make, as all I did was use score-tape to close my card at the one end, and then used a tag for the inside. Next I decorated the front using CottageCutz dies, and the beautiful sentiment stamp is from Victorine Originals. Love their sentiments, as they have sooo many to choose from. 

The ribbon I used is from Really Reasonable Ribbon, its the blue satin with grosgrain edge. LOVE this its always been one of my favorites. For the Roses, these too were bought at the American Crafts Warehouse sale, and I got such an AWESOME deal on them!

I also used the NEW CottageCutz Garden Delight Bird Die, and colored it with copics. Its a CottageCutz Elite, so its 1 cut. super easy. Next I used the CottageCutz Tea Time Doily, and the darling Sweetheart Border!


Thank you for looking and have a super wonderful day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

Cheryl so beautiful x