Monday, February 24, 2014

Butterfly Thank you


Hello everyone, and Happy Monday to you all!

Today I'm sharing a card I designed for Really Reasonable Ribbon using the Beautiful Satin Ribbon that Bonnie carries at the RRR Store. LOVE working with this ribbon as its super easy to create beautiful fast bows. To find my ribbon I used today and other beautiful colors, please visit this section of the RRR Store :) I used the Double Faced Satin in brown, and that can be found here.

Next I sewed 3 panels for my card using American Crafts dp, and card stock. I absolutely LOVE sewing on my cards, I feel it gives it that little added touch, kinda like an embellishment. 
For the butterfly and greenery I used The Scrapping Cottage /CottageCutz Dies. On my CottageCutz Garden delight butterfly I dusted the edges in brown, and then colored the center with copics, lastly I added some glitter to the edges of the wings. My stamped ticket is SU! and the sentiment as well. 

I hope you enjoyed my post today, and have a super awesome week!!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

3 comments:

Simko said...

Such a BEAUTIFUL card, Cheryl! I always admire your layering of the cards and embellishments. I love love love the Garden delight butterfly. I thought I have enough butterfly dies in my stash but this one is definitely going onto my wish list... :)
Have a lovely day....
Hugs,
Simona

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Beautiful layers and colors! So pretty, Cheryl!

Sandra H said...

Such a pretty card and the layers are stunning x