Friday, October 4, 2013

Halloween Candy Container

hello everyone, today I am sharing a Candy Container designed for Victorine Originals "Round & Round" challenge. To create something Circle shaped.

For my container I used an empty Laughing Cow container,painted it black, then cut some Recollections dp, with spellbinders to layer. Next I stamped the Victorine Originals Bats stamp on the orange dp. My Halloween and pumpkins are also from Victorine Originals and can be found under the Halloween section.

The laces and ribbon are both from Really Reasonable Ribbon. and the Lil' Pumpkin sticker was one I had in my Halloween stash.


Hugs to all,
Cheryl

2 comments:

Carol Hurlock said...

This is just so darn cute! That image is darling and is the perfect combination for a delightful Halloween treat. I made about 12 of these just a couple years back and handed them out to the guys at work for Halloween. They loved them! Yours is just so sweet Cheryl!
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Diane said...

What a cute idea. Love it.

Hugs Diane