Thursday, October 10, 2013

Christmas Tags

Hello everyone!!
Today I am sharing 2 Christmas Tags I designed for The Scrapping Cottage using the darling CottageCutz Dies! All dies will be listed below! :)

For my 1st tag here
 I used the super sweet CottageCutz Jolly Cardinal, colored her with copics and then layered my tag with the CottageCutz Winter frost border and the Fancy Flurry Snowflake. Next I cut out the Merry Christmas with the die from the Homemade Christmas Gift Set.. The dp is from StampinUp! and so is the stamp. Love how fun these tags are to make!


My 2nd tag
I used the Sweet CottageCutz Dakota & Daisy die, the Tree's are from the Homemade Christmas gift Set. and the snowflake is the Cottagecutz Crystal Flurry. I also used the Winter Frost Border. I did the same thing and just layered all my pieces over the dp(SU!), and then stamped the to: and From: also from the Homemade Christmas Gift Set. All ribbons and flowers are Really Reasonable Ribbon.


On both of my tags I used Really Reasonable Ribbon in a Red & Green Gingham. I also used the Sweetheart Blossoms that can be found at RRR as well.


Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
hugs to all,
Cheryl

No comments: