Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Autumn Leaves Bendy Card

Hello everyone, Yep another Bendy Card to share today!! I am LOVING these, as they are super fun to create. This one was created for Really Reasonable Ribbon's "Autumn Leaves" challenge. I love the look of fall, when all the leaves change colors and everything looks so pretty.


Ok on to my card. I used Really Reasonable Ribbon Green and Brown Gingham for my card today. I also used Really Reasonable Ribbons Brown Sweetheart Blossoms, and Scor-tape to put this together.


I used TONS of CottageCutz dies for my card here lots are from the Harvest Release found Here
CottageCutz Fall Tree this is on the front of the card.
CottageCutz Spring Tree

I LOVE Acorn Owl, as he is super CUTE and Easy to make. I also LOVE the Hedgehog Mini, and sunflower Mini. I will be making another Autumn Leaves Card, just have to design it a little different from this one.

.
Most pieces were distressed and others were colored with copics. For the Hedgehog I used Viva Pearl Pen for the eye and the nose.The mushrooms,leaves and grass were all dusted. The tree's were cut out with colored card stock. and then I added some flower soft to those, to give it a fall look. My Acorn Owl was colored with copics.

Sentiments are all StampinUp!


I made a pocket out of the fence border, and stuck a love tag on the left side stamped with a sentiment. 



To view the Bendy Card Video I did, please visit HERE! Hope you have fun with this, and please let me know when you create one, as I would LOVE to see it!!

Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!!
hugs to all,
Cheryl

6 comments:

Dru said...

O.K. - this is so gorgeous. Really - I have got to make one of these - you did an amazing job and I too love all the colors of Autumn - this is incredible!

Unknown said...

Awesome ~ beautiful! So much detail. Love it, TFS ;)

Chrissy said...

This is just fantastic Cheryl..I adore Autumn and love all the beautiful colours you have here..Love all the images and details...wonderful card..stunning.

luv CHRISSYxx

Sherrie K. said...

Wow,this is beautiful! The details are just fabulous and love the amazing design!
Stopping by from RRR blog:)
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

dyeandpigment said...

This is so much fun I can't wait to make one. Are you going to send this in the mail? Whoever gets this card is one lucky person. Thanks for the tutorial.

Danica said...

This is really Autumn card. I love it!
Hugs Danica