Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Springtime Strawberries


Hello everyone, today's card was designed for Creative Inspiration Paints using the beautiful shimmery paints on the Strawberries,vines, and frame.


I used CIP's Sage,winter Frost, and Rose quartz for my card today. I absolutely love how these paints shimmer. They really do add beauty to all your projects. 

1st I had colored then accented with the CIP's on my CottageCutz Strawberries & Vines. Next I thought it would be a good idea to paint the Postage frame where the stamped sentiment is, however I should have sponged it before adding my pieces. Next time I will do it a little different then I did this time around.
Creative Inspiration Paints Used:

All dies are CottageCutz:

Really Reasonable Ribbon Used:


Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

4 comments:

Vladuška said...

We both have strawberry day today :) I love this fresh color combination and this bow is great.

Sandra H said...

Oh so pretty Cheryl x

Simko said...

GORGEOUS card, Cheryl! I love the look of the paints used. I was also playing with the CottageCutz strawberry die today :). Kids start long summer holiday next monday over here and I was busy making thank you cards... :).
Hope you have a great day...
Hugs,
Simona

Danica said...

I love this fresh color combination and this fresh strawbeery.Beautiful.
Hugs Danica