Monday, February 25, 2013

A Lil' Shabby Chic

Hello everyone and Happy Monday to all! Today I'm sharing a Shabby Chic card I designed for Really Reasonable Ribbon & The Scrapping Cottage using the Beautiful CottageCutz Dies.



I LOVE the look of Shabby Chic, its soo soft and pretty! And of course my FAVORITE color is PINK :)

On my card here I used Really Reasonable Ribbon's -
Louise Lace

For the buttons, I just ran thread through them,and hot glued them to my card. Next I used the lace as a border across the bottom of my punched border. The Pink Seam binding I used to create a bow. And lastly I added a flower to the center of my bow.

The stamps I used are SU! Celebration stamps/Vintage Verses. The dies I used on my card are all  CottageCutz Dies.

Here is a complete list of CottageCutz used:
CottageCutz /Vintage Dress Form
CottageCutz/ Tea Time Tags
CottageCutz /Tea Time Doily
CottageCutz / Oval Doily & Frame


 The Oval doily is placed over the Tea Time doily to give a different look. I think they look pretty combined together.
Thank you for looking and have a nice day!!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

This Cheryl is so pretty x