Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Happy Halloween Treat Box

Hello Friends!
I'm Super Excited to share with you my Decorated Halloween Treat Box made for my Niece. Im going to be making 2, and this is the first 1 done :) I designed it for Really Reasonable Ribbon and The Scrapping Cottage.


I need to pick up candy for my Nieces to fill this box, but will do that shortly. 

This is a Hair Bow I made and attached it to the Tulle. I figured my Niece Sienna can wear it for the week of Halloween if she would like. I used 1 1/2" Orange Circus dots, Dots from the September Ribbon Kit, and then Gingham black ribbon to create this fun bow. I added the Halloween Owl to the center, too CUTE!!!

Next for the bottom of the box, I decided to use the SUPER FUN CottageCutz Gothic Gate, and LOVED coloring this up, and putting it together. I used Faber Castell to color the gate,laterns, skull, and grass. For the Pumpkins I used tim holtz distressed ink and dusted them. I also added some Stickles to the Gate!

For the top and the bottom of my box I used the Pom Pom Trim from Really Reasonable Ribbon.
Supplies Used:
Really Reasonable Ribbon/Orange Circus Dots
Really Reasonable Ribbon/Club Kit
Really Reasonable Ribbon/Gingham
Really Reasonable Ribbon/Pom Pom Trim
CottageCutz Die/Gothic Gate 4 x 6
Treat Box
Helmar Premium Craft Glue
Tim Holtz/Dusting Pumpkin
Black Magic Glimmer Mist for Tulle
Black Diamonds Stickles


Thank you for looking and have a lovely week!!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

1 comment:

Sandie said...

How adorable is this! Wow Cheryl, you have certainly packed a punch (hope that isn't just an Aussie term) with your treat box. I want to hope in my leer jet and head over to spend Halloween with you guys! LOL
Absolutely love this to pieces!