Friday, June 22, 2012

Spring Blossom "LOVE U"

Hello everyone and Happy Friday to all! Today I wanted to share my Z-Fold card made for The Scrapping Cottage using the New CottageCutz Spring Blossom Release, and Oval Daily & Frame.




My entire card was put together using HELMAR's Heaven in a Bottle , Premium Craft Glue and 450 Quick Dry! These are 2 of my many FAV's!!!

The CottageCutz Flourish Layered Flower was colored with Faber Castell Mix and Match Mixed Media Aquarelles and Ink, I also used Faber Castell Metallic Pitt Artist Pen for the edges of my flowers, that is the blue you see. For the Centers I used Gala Glitz and then added a feather,and 2 stick pins.


LOVE U, is the CottageCutz Spring Blossom Alphabet Die, I glued them on with Helmars Premium Craft Glue.
All CottageCutz Pictures are linked below and will take you to each CottageCutz I used!!



On this card there is NO sewing, and NO PINK :( hehehehehee Most of you know I hardly ever do primary color cards, but today I decided to do one :)

My bows are made using Really Reasonable Ribbon's Beautiful Satin and Grosgrain Ribbon, both can be found HERE!  I added a fabric covered brad to the center. Lastly I added some blue and yellow gems to the corners :)

I'm LOVING the Spring Blossom Release, and if you havent had a chance to see this Beautiful Collection, you might want to take a moment and see all the BEAUTIFUL designs that are in this one! You can see the entire SPRING BLOSSOM COLLECTION HERE! :) Have fun and thank you for stopping by!!!

COTTAGECUTZ BLOG can be found by clicking on the link :) 
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

2 comments:

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous colours Cheryl, love the shape and the flowers, gorgeous.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Carol Hurlock said...

Awww that is so pretty. I love the bright colors and the flower is gorgeous. You sure know your way around a die cut girl! Gosh it is pouring out this morning (Tropical Storm Deb) Yesterday I thought I was going to get swept away by a current of water trying to get to work. Have no clue what it is going to be like this morning. I can always park across the street and call the guys to come get me....after all we rent construction equipment!!! lol

Bear Hugs,
Carol