Friday, April 27, 2012

Another Fun Fold Card ♥♥♥Thank you♥♥♥

♥♥♥Hello everyone, Cheryl here with another Fun Fold Card for Really Reasonable Ribbon. Todays Fold is a Z Card Fold. On my card I used several different ribbons,trim,and lace from Really Reasonable Ribbon.
  ♥♥♥Z fold Card 6 x 17" long♥♥♥
I love making different card folds, they are super fun and super cute. I love this one, since it has different scenes on it. I used for the front of my card Really Reasonable Ribbons Pink Satin in 2 different sizes. I also used the Moss Leaves Trim, and Noelle Lace. for the big bow I used the Pink Double Ruffled edge ribbon. I also used Tilda,her bench, and Wild Orchid flowers. All direct links are listed here below :)
♥♥♥Ribbons Used♥♥♥
Pink Satin
Moss Green Leaves
Double Ruffled Edge Pink Ribbon
Noelle White Crocheted Lace
Scor-Tape


♥♥♥Next you see is Tilda and a CottageCutz magnolia Doily, I figured I could add a stamp sentiment here or some writing. 

 ♥♥♥In my next picture you can see the entire card open. I think its neat to have the writing hidden, you see the tab in the back, well that pulls out for double sided writing, there is enough room to write on the front and the back of this pull tab panel. 

♥♥♥CottageCutz Dies Used♥♥♥
Picket Fence Border die
Window Die
Magnolia Doily Die
These are all from the CottageCutz Spring Release !!

♥♥♥close up of the front. I used the CottageCutz Picket Fence border die, and ran RRR Satin Pink through it.
♥♥♥Here on this page, I added Tilda's Tree, and Tilda Sitting. Her bird, and some clouds die cut pieces. I stamped on them with Su! sentiments. 

On my back page, I continued on with the Cottagecutz Picket Fence border, and then used the New CottageCutz window. Perfect for writing. I also added another Tilda and another Bird and cloud here.

 All my Tilda Stamps are from ♥♥♥Michelle's Scrapbooking and More!!♥♥♥


♥♥♥Now you can see where the writing is hidden here. LOVE this!!! Also LOVE working with Really Reasonable Ribbon!!! Thank you Bonnie for everything and Im super EXCITED to be designing for another Term!!! I couldnt imagine life without RRR :) Its my FAVORITE!!!! 


♥♥♥Challenges♥♥♥

♥♥♥Thank you all for looking and have a lovely day!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

11 comments:

Catherine said...

Gorgeous card, love the shape and all the little details.....

aureliaeugenia said...

WOW,SO SWEET BEAUTIFUL CARD!SO ORIGINAL!I LOVE IT AND I WILL TRY THIS KIND OF FOLDING!
THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Anneke klerks said...

this is a Beautyfull card, love the details
greetings anneke

MiamiKel said...

Oh this is stunning!! I am in awe of how much detail and ornament your cards behold - just gorgeous, sweet friend! x0x0

Malin ~ Lillpiga said...

Thanks for joining us at WOC with your lovely card!

Regards Malin

sara said...

wow this is stunning i love that fold and the gorgeous scene you created thanks so much for joining us at simply magnolia this week
hugs sara x x

Tracy said...

Hi Cheryl, this is just amazing! You've put so much work into creating these scenes and it looks stunning. Thankyou for joining us at Simply Magnolia. Tracy xx

Ms Qadirah said...

Absolutely beautifully done. I love it. I'm inspired to try to make different cards as well..

Unknown said...

Hermoso Dios les bendiga. Graciad por brindar la oportunidad dé ver sus trabajos. Madeline🌹

Unknown said...

Hermoso Dios les bendiga. Graciad por brindar la oportunidad dé ver sus trabajos. Madeline🌹

Unknown said...

Hermosa, me encanta Dios que arte. Dios les bendiga. Gracias por brindar sus trabajos. Madeline🌹