Friday, January 20, 2012

♥♥♥Kitty Bee Sweet♥♥♥

♥Hello everyone and happy Friday to all! Today's card was designed for Really Reasonable Ribbon & The Scrapping Cottage
♥On my card I used 4 different ribbons, and 4 different Cottage Cutz Die's♥
♥Really Reasonable Ribbon Used♥♥
♥♥♥The Scrapping Cottage"Cottage Cutz"♥♥♥


♥♥So for the ribbon border I used the white satin gathered ruffled ribbon, and the red double ruffled edge ribbon and used both sizes ofscor-tape to hold them together and on my card. For my tag i used the red double ruffled to tie, and the mini satin swiss in lemon.
I made my bow with the Silky Crush in white, LOVE this stuff too!!! It makes such easy bows.


♥My Kitty Bee Sweet is a Cottage Cutz die and was meant to be a Bee, but i wanted her to be a LadyBug instead......hehehehehehee
All the hearts and tag are also Cottage Cutz die's.  

♥For my flower center i used a ladybug button. and for my Kitty I usedRRR Black Pearls for the eyes and for the wings of my ladybug.

♥ The design paper I used is from My Little Shoebox and im soo in ♥♥♥ with this design paper!!!


Thank you for looking and have a lovely weekend!!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

3 comments:

Sandra H said...

Hi Cheryl, Truly another of your stunning creations:) Sandra H

Chrissy said...

So pretty Cheryl, and so cute..love all the details and colours..gorgeous.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Carol Hurlock said...

Oh my goodness this is darling. What a cute image. All the colors and embellishments make this feel happy and cheerful. It's just gorgeous.