Friday, July 15, 2011

Tilda's You hold a piece.....

of my Heart!
Hello everyone and Happy Friday!!! Today's Card was designed for Really Reasonable Ribbon's "Cool it" challenge & for Michelle's Scrapbooking and More.
Really Reasonable Ribbons I used:
I used all 3 ribbons to create my bow!
Other supplies used:
Tilda/Michelles Scrapbooking and More
I stamped Tilda in Memento black ink and colored her with copics. Next I used Glossy accents on her hair, and then cut her out. Next I cut out a spellbinders frame and airbrushed it, and then stamped my sentiment. I used the doily from Cheery Lynn Designs that can be found at Michelles Scrapbooking and more. Lastly I added a bow treatment, and butterfly to complete my card
Card measures 6 x 6

 Challenges:
Really Reasonable Ribbon /Cool it challenge
CRAFT/Butterflies
Crafts and Me/Summertime
Simon Says Stamp/anything Goes
Thank you for looking and have a lovely weekend!! Also hope you will join us at Really Reasonable Ribbons "Cool it" challenge this week :)
Hugs,
Cheryl

8 comments:

WencheP said...

This totally rocks! Awesome details. Thank you for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

Denise said...

Wow - what a gorgeous card and that stitching is awesome.
Thanks for playing along with us at DYSU this week xx

Sandra H said...

This is gorgeous:) Sandra H

Marcy said...

Oh, your card is absolutely beautiful. I love all the details! Thank you for playing along with us this week at DYSU.

KarenB said...

Absolutely stunning, I love all the dimension :)

RoseC said...

Cheryl, your Tilda looks magnificent on this beautiful card. So glad to see your entry at Crafts and Me's summertime challenge. ~ Rose

Unknown said...

Such a pretty project! Thanks for joining us for the Do You Stack Up Challenge Blog Sew: Faux or Real Challenge! Please join us again for the next challenge!

~Heather
Kurly-Q

Tenny Kusuma said...

Your card is sssoooo beautiful. Thank you for playing along with DYSU challenge this week.